Harbor Lake Product Company
- CORROSION RESISTANT: These pliers are made to be saltwater resistant and corrosion resistant. The body of the pliers are CNC machined out of 6061 anodized Aluminum, the jaws are made of 4cr14MoV stainless steel, and the cutters are made of 9cr19MoV high-end stainless steel. The stainless steel parts have an electrophoretic coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMICAL: The plier handles are made of lightweight Aluminum for durability and comfort when holding. The ribbed handle makes usability and grip easy with the fishing pliers.
- STAINLESS STEEL CUTTERS: The replaceable cutters are made of 9cr19MoV high-end stainless steel making them extremely durable so they can cut braided line and mono line with ease.
- PLASTIC CARRYING SHEATH: The sheath has a built-in clip making it easy to secure to your persons or fishing gear. The hard plastic sheath can rotate while secured making it easy to remove and replace the fishing pliers.
- COILED LANYARD: The coiled lanyard and metal carabiner assist in securing the pliers to the holster to prevent dropping or losing them.
Three Color Options
These fishing pliers appeal to many tastes with three colors to choose from; Graphite, Blue, and Blue & Silver.
Harbor Lake Product Co. is an American owned company based in Missouri. As the owner I personally look at and test every set of pliers before they go out to ensure they work properly and meet my high standards.
These pliers are a great for a birthday, Father’s Day, and/or Christmas gift for the fisherman/fisherwoman in your life.
Multitool Design Gets the Job Done
The multitool design features a claw nose tip and serrated jaws are great for separating split rings and removing hooks. The middle section features a design great for crimping sleeves and crimping split shot weights. The bottom section features stainless-steel cutters made for cutting a variety of line including braided and mono. The pliers are spring loaded opening automatically and reducing effort for closing by 50%.
Durable & Corrosion Resistant
The Harbor Lake Product Co. fishing pliers are durable and built to last. Made of three different corrosion resistant materials, the lightweight ergonomic handle is made of 6061 anodized aluminum making it strong and reliable. The jaws are made of 4cr14MoV stainless steel and the cutters are made of 9cr19MoV high-end stainless steel that is high in Chromium and mid-high in Carbon for exceptional strength. All stainless steel parts have an electrophoretic coating for superior corrosion resistance.
Our Holster Outperforms the Competition
The durable plastic sheath (holster) keeps the pliers secured along with a coiled lanyard for further protection against dropping or losing your fishing pliers. The design makes is easy to remove and replace pliers without having to mess with a Velcro strap that comes with other types of sheaths.
Plier Size, Weight, and Material Specifications
Plier Length: 7.9 inches
Plier Width Open: 3.4 inches
Plier Width Closed: 2.05 inches
Plier Thickness: 0.4 inches
Plier Weight: 4.7 ounces
Plier Weight with Sheath & Lanyard: 7.16 ounces
Sheath Width: 2.4 inches
Sheath Length: 3.9 inches
Sheath Thickness: 1.625 inches
Plier Body Material: 6061 Aluminum
Plier Jaws Material: 4cr14 Stainless Steel
Plier Cutter Material: 9cr19 Stainless Steel
"My first impression of these is that they are great quality. They feel comfortable in my hand and they are great for kayak fishing being that they already have a leash to the sheath. Going to be a great addition to my fishing vest!"
- Brandon -
Made of Aluminum, 4cr14 stainless steel, and 9cr19mov high-end stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance.
Lightweight & Ergonomical
The lightweight Aluminum handle is durable and provides comfort when holding and using.
Plastic Carrying Sheath
The plastic/rubber sheath has a built-in rotatable clip to secure to your persons or fishing gear.
Stainless Steel Cutters
The durable cutters are made of 9cr19 high-end stainless steel to cut braided line and mono line with ease.